Content Marketing: The New Trend
By Media Entertainment Tech Outlook | Tuesday, July 09, 2019
The next big thing in everyday life today is social media, and the growth of it reflects the level of engagement of the customers on different sites, which is close to one-seventh of the average user’s waking life.
FREMONT, CA: The popularity of social media has enforced the brands to prioritize it and channelize different strategies that can help to create a greater appeal concerning customer engagement in the growing marketplace.
Social media can be considered as a platform that keeps changing every second, which is an indication for companies to work harder with each passing day. With the ever-changing taste of the customers on social media platforms, brands have to create more offers, efficient service, and produce creative content to connect with their target audience conveniently.
To keep up with the insane race, brands miss out on a few things as well as commit noticeable mistakes on social media, which needs to be improved.
Often, companies try way too much to connect with the customer on a social media platform by perfecting their messages and using a cheeky or sarcastic tone. The attempts made by them to sound appealing can entirely miss the purpose of the advertisement and further disconnect between the customer and the brand.
The methods by which brands can increase their audience as well as improve their connectivity with them include:
Create a Positive Experience:
• It is essential to know and understand your audience before making a move by collecting data and keeping the content within their interests. By implementing healthy strategies based on authenticity, community, and responsiveness, brands can make their customers feel more than just someone waiting on the list and also stand out vividly from the other entrants.
• As it looks, social media is a two-way road, where it is significant to have followers get connected to the company and not just receive a message because the millennials and members of Gen Z are open and enthusiastic about voicing their views about brands on social media.
• A few customers instantly share their experiences with brands by writing reviews about companies and their products regularly. Based on the conversations that take place on the social media platform, brands need to figure out methods or embrace the chatbot to get involved in the dialogue. The technique can help in not missing out an opportunity to create a relationship with their audience on the world of web.
• In order to develop a feeling of community, it is useful to give customers a response if they mention the company on social media, irrespective of their expectations regarding a reply. Brands can also hold the customers by building conversation starters that can ask people about the reviews of their latest products or events.
• By asking people to upload or share images, videos, and memories connected with their services can be exciting as well as an engaging method to inspire others and battle the negative sentiment.
Relationships Revolve Around Trust:
People are gradually getting aware of the misinformation that can spread via social media, and are growing more cautious about what they read. Giving out misleading information on social media can affect customer confidence in your brand.
• The clash for trust offers a chance for enterprises to become qualified experts providing truthful information to consumers. Social media can be utilized to share helpful hints and tips that carry value for customers, rather than restricted focus on selling products.
• Businesses can influence social media listening tools to keenly observe and record discussions, which can yield a better relationship with customers.
• People like to feel valued, so does the customer, even after they purchase a product or made use of a service. It is therefore vital to know your customers inside out and make them feel that the brand cares about them as well as their opinions.
• AI and automation can perk up a personal interaction between people and brands, as robots are suitable sources for accumulating or filtering social media trends. They are useful when it comes to handling simple requests automatically and allowing customer support specialists to focus on creating relationships with customers.
The increase in the degree of online traffic causes worry within the company, and the staff may speculate about holding on to customer inquiries through automation. At times, enterprises unintentionally overlook the value of using the right tone, addressing customers by name, and providing necessary answers to build a positive relationship with customers.
• Social media customer service should be based on human interaction, and companies should train the employees to use a relaxed tone and style.
• Since technology has taken over the simple operations, customers now can concentrate on resolving more challenging and technical inquiries with their expertise. To react to more complicated requests precisely, representatives can use the higher skill set that includes capabilities in handling customer service chats.
To manage the platform of social media, customer service representatives need to have critical human skills like empathy and problem-solving. It is essential for the representatives to be trained efficiently to provide quick and exact responses as well as have strong proficiency in languages to deliver error-free messages. It is crucial that companies engage correctly with consumers on social media to validate authenticity, gain customer trust, use a humanistic approach, or ease the process for customers.